Pag Meter Softball Division 1 Softball Rankings
Keep the Pag Meter updated by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message on twitter (@pagmeter) on you team. The Pag Meter wants to give plenty of love to softball but needs your help. – Thank you so much!
Monache and Madera move into division 1.
Bullard Knights win the Buchanan Preseason Tournament
Madera Coyotes wins the Elk Grove Preseason Tournament
Pag Meter Division 1 Softball Rankings
No 1 Clovis Cougars (20-2) (3-0 TRAC) (Easter Classic Champions)
* Beat Bishop Manogue 9-1. WP Danielle Lung (8-0) 5 IP, 8 K’s. Jenna Scarborough and Jordyn Martinez each it home runs.
* Beat West (UT) 6-3. WP- Danielle Lung (7-0) 15 strikeouts.
* Beat Huntington Beach 4-3. WP Danielle Lung (5-0), 10 Ks. Ashley Kincaid 3B, RBI. Emily Puente, 2-3; Elaine Caballero game winning RBI.
No 2 Buchanan Bears (18-3) (2-1 TRAC)
* Winner of the best of the West Tournament
* Beat Madera 8-1. WP Molly Millar. Molly is now 5-0 and ERA 0.00
* Beat Atascadero 5-0.WP Molly Millar. Kailyne Luna 3 RBI’s.
* Beat Atasascadero 12-0. WP Michelle Kroell. Ani Raley, Home Run
* Beat Hanford West 5-0. WP Molly Millar, 1 hitter
* Beat Bullard 1-0. WP Molly Millar, 8 K’s. Emily Cazares, game winning RBI.
No 3 Stockdale Mustangs (15-3) (6-0 SWYL)
Sophomore ace Sydney Hornbuckle has verbally committed to play at Colorado State.
No 4 Bullard Knights (12-5) (2-1 CMAC)
Knights win the Buchanan Preseason Tournament with 4-3 win over Stockdale. Jazzy Castaneda 4-0 for tournament.
No 5 Liberty Patriots (12-4) (5-1 SWYL)
Junior pitcher Talia Neilsen is off to a good start
No 6 Monache Marauders (16-2) (2-0 EYL)
The defending division 2 Champions!
No 7 Clovis North Broncos (7-9) (2-1 TRAC)
*Beat Madera South 8-0. WP Alyssa Orr! Heather Ayerza 4-4 2 Runs. Sierra Freeman 2-4. . Madi Avery 2-3. Natasha Ochoa, 2 RBI’s
No 8 Madera Coyotes (16-4-1) (1-2 CMAC)
Madera Coyote Softball defeats Elk Grove HS 7-3. Madera goes 5-0 in the Elk Grove preseason tournament.
No 9 Central Grizzlies (10-9-1) (0-3 TRAC)
Senior ace Destiny Ricks (4.0, ERA 0.00) can beat anybody
No 10 Hanford West Huskies (10-7) (4-1 WYL)
Will contend in the WYL
No 11 Frontier Titans (12-11) (4-3 SWYL)
Always a contender
No 12 Clovis West Golden Eagles (8-9-1) (2-1 TRAC)
One year away from being real good
No 13 Centennial Golden Hawks (7-9) (1-6 SWYL)
The G Hawks can swing it. Will need pitching to win
No 14 Clovis East T Wolves (1-14-3) (0-3 TRAC)
Will need pitching to compete in the TRAC