Football Week 2 – 2016
Pag Meter notes;
- In week 1 the Pag Meter went 43-8. (84%) I will take that because week 1 is the toughest of all weeks out of the gate. You can’t tell just how good teams really are…..
- The Pag Meter missed on the 2 upset specials with Clovis North crushing Sunnyside and Brophy Prep beat Edison. I wasn’t even close. What was I thinking about!!!
- I thought Sunnyside would play a better game and the red flag in the Brophy Prep vs Edison game was Brophy Prep already played 2 games. The old rule of thumb with Edison is always take the other team against Edison in week 1 because they always start out slow.
- Shocker of the week; Selma crushing Kerman 41-7. Pag Meter took Kerman at home.
- The Bears had the perfect game plan against the Lions and Selma is clearly a much better team.
- A mini shocker of the week; Stockdale beating Ridgeview. I had to take Ridgeview but give big credit to the Mustangs. To the Mustangs this wasn’t a shocker.
WEEK 2 Pag Meter lines and predictions
Email the Pag Meter your Stats or highlights and we will include them. If not you will only see the final score
Thursday Night Football
- Buchanan (2-0) vs Bullard (1-1)
- Final Buchanan 28 Bullard 17
- Pag Meter Early Line Bullard -3
- Last year Bullard won 21-16. Both teams have outstanding defenses so this game comes down to the offensive side of the ball. Bullard O struggled last week but they were playing against a very good Central defense. Knights linebacker Ben Baker is out with a bad shoulder. The Bears are much bigger than Bullard and if the Bears can run the ball between the tackles then the Knights are in trouble. They sure did! The Bears could stack the box and force the Knights to pass and the Knights have the worse passing offense in division 1. And it showed!
- The X Factor is can the Bears hang with the Knights speed? If they can then the Bears win. The Knights can’t afford to look ahead to the big game next week at Clovis.
- Pag Meter Prediction Bullard 24 Buchanan 21
- Final Buchanan 28 Bullard 17
- The Bears beat up the Knights. The Bears led at the half 28-0. Zach Fresno (108 yards, 23 carries) scored 2 TD’s and this thing got ugly. The Knights looked real flat in the 1st half.
- Centennial (0-2) vs Clovis West (1-1)
- Final Clovis West 44 Centennial 7
- Pag Meter Early line Clovis West -21
- The Battle of the Golden Birds.
- The Golden Eagles have to get over the Liberty loss and move on. The Golden Hawks are beat up with injuries. The Golden Hawks have a much better running game going north and south and the Golden Eagles can’t run north and south.
- The X factor is can the Golden Hawks slow down CW QB Adrian Martinez?
- Pag Meter Prediction Clovis West 35 Centennial 14
- Final Clovis West 44 Centennial 7
- Adrian Marinez threw 4 TD passes and CW rolled. The offense started real slow but the defense stuffed the Golden Hawks with only 17 yards and 4 sacks. Martinez finished 10-17 for 197 yards.
- Granite Hills (1-1) at Farmersville (1-1)
- Final Farmersville 33 Granite Hills 23
- Pag Meter Early line Farmersville -7
- Granite Hills is 1-0 and has not played a game. They get a forfeit win over Frazier MT who couldn’t field a team. Farmersville offense did a good job against Strathmore but the defense got rolled.
- The X factor is the Aztecs defense and they already played a game
- Pag Meter Prediction 27 Farmersville 30 Granite Hills 23
- Final Farmersville 33 Granite Hills 23
- Hoover (0-2) vs Sierra Pacific (1-1)
- Final Sierra Pacific 30 Hoover 14
- Pag Meter Early line Sierra Pacific -4
- Both teams played great for 3 quarters and the 4th quarter did them in.
- The X factor will be the Patriots defense vs the Golden Bears offense. SP is very dangerous
- Pag Meter Prediction Sierra Pacific 27 Hoover 23
- Final Sierra Pacific 30 Hoover 14
- This is a huge win for the division 6 powerhouse over a much larger school!
- Madera (0-2) vs Mission Oak (1-1)
- Final Mission Oak 42 Madera 41
- Pag Meter Early line Madera -3
- The Coyotes were steam rolled in Los Banos. The Hawks held their own for a while at Dinuba. Are the Coyotes a contender? Are the Hawks the sleeper team? We will find out this week because this could be a very close game.
- The X factor is the defensive side of the ball for both teams. This could be a shootout. It sure was!
- Pag Meter Prediction Madera 38 Mission Oak 35
- Final Mission Oak 42 Madera 41
- The Hawks stuffed Madera’s 2-point attempt with 3:29 remaining and ran out the clock from there to secure new Mission Oak coach David Flores’ 1st win. Madera could not stop MO running attack so the Coyotes said what the heck and let’s go for the win.
- MO Jose Palomera rushed for 220 yards and scored 3 TD’s,and the team rushed for 468 yards. Quarterback Seth Logan scored twice and ran for 160 yards.
- Madera’s Eric Escobar rushed for 161 yards and scored 2 TD’s.
Friday Night Lights
- Memorial (2-0) at Lemoore (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Memorial -7
- The Panthers had to hang on and pull out a win in Easton 21-14. Lemoore got beat up by a very good Paso Robles team.
- The X factor is the Panthers offense and will they struggle again on the road?
- Pag Meter Prediction Memorial 28 Lemoore 21
- Final Memorial 23 Lemoore 15
- Selma (2-0) at Washington Union (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Selma -21
- The Bears crushed the Kerman Lions and the Panthers almost beat Memorial. I have this feeling that the Selma Bears are a Top 15 team and definitely the team to beat in division 4. The Panthers are young and when they play great defense, they can hang with anybody.
- The X factor is the Panthers defense and can they match up with the explosive Bears offense?
- Pag Meter Prediction Selma 34 Washington Union 13
- Final Selma 25 Washington Union 3
- Selma RB Jordan Dominguez rushed for 215 yards and scored 4 TD’s. 1st win over WU since 1995
- Clovis (2-0) vs Turlock (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Clovis -22
- The Cougars take their show on the road. The Cougars are loaded on both sides of the ball and heading into week 2 they are clearly the best team in the valley. Clovis beat up on Burbank of Sacramento 36-0. Trey Lake made his 1st start at QB and threw 3 TD passes to Clayton Alexander. Turlock lost to Freedom a team from Oakley 41-6. Turlock defense could not slow down the Freedom running game and now they have to face the Cougars.
- The X factor is the Turlock offense and can they match up with the Cougars defense?
- Pag Meter Prediction Clovis 37 Turlock 14
- Final Clovis 34 Turlock 28 in overtime
- QB Trey Lake threw for 348 yards and 4 TD’s. This kid is good! Tyson Fraser scored 2 TD’s for 256 yards
- Edison (0-2) at Damonte Ranch (1-1) (Reno)
- Pag Meter Early line Damonte Ranch -14
- The Tigers were not ready to play Brophy Prep a private professional school who already played 2 games. The good news is the Tigers found out they have a very good team. Now it’s putting the pieces together. QB Adrian Galarza had a pretty good game throwing 24-37 for 274 yards but couldn’t find the end zone. The Tigers running game was not good especially in the red zone. The Tigers special teams were horrible with 2 field goals and 1 punt being blocked.
- For Damonte Ranch they lost to Cathedral Catholic, who is another private professional high school 49-12. The Mustangs will feed it to running back Cameron Sandoval who rushed for 170 yards against a very good defense.
- The X factor is the Tigers run game which is not good right now vs the Mustangs run defense which is not good. Which team can adjust after a bad week will win this game. Edison is not good traveling 2 plus hours away from home.
- Pag Meter Prediction Damonte Ranch 28 Edison 14
- Final Damonte Ranch 26 Edison 10
- Playing at 5000 feet did not help the Tigers. QB Adrian Galarza went down on the 2nd play of the game with a groin injury. The Tigers are not good right now and the schedule gets even tougher.
- Livingston (0-2) vs Fresno (1-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Fresno -21
- The Wolves made a ton of mistakes on both sides of the ball in the loss to Delhi 49-21. The Warriors gave everything they had and almost pulled the shocker in the loss to Sanger 28-21.
- The X factor is can the Warriors get fired up again this week? They sure did. The Sanger game felt like a playoff game with tons of emotion. Can the Wolves slow down QB Khory Day?
- Pag Meter Prediction Fresno 34 Livingston 13
- Final Fresno High 46 Livingston 0
- The Warriors did not have a Sanger hangover
- Bellarmine (2-0) (San Jose) vs Clovis North (1-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Bellarmine -13
- It’s the Broncos turn to play a private professional high school. Hint…anytime a school has College Prep in the schools name…=professional.
- The Bells are fast and coming in after beating Menlo-Atherton 34-20. They run the wing T and will also run some zone read. The Broncos come in after beating up Sunnyside 30-6.
- The X factor will be both defensive lines and who can slow down the run. The Broncos will feature running back Jordan Ayerza and spread the field with QB Brent Bailey.
- The Broncos can win this game if the defense can hang with the Wing T.
- Pag Meter Prediction Bellarmine 33 Clovis North 20
- Final Bellarmine 32 Clovis North 21
- The Broncos led at the half 14-0
- Sunnyside (0-2) at Central (1-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Central -28
- The Pag Meter almost drank the Wildcats kool-aid after watching them play in the CW scrimmage but in week 1, they got rolled 30-6 to CN. If CN vs Sunnyside was a MMA fight, Sunnyside was tapping out in 28 seconds. It was over at the coin flip. I still wait for the Wildcats to win that big game. It might not be this week because I’m thinking the Grizzlies will be pissed off and will want to eat some Wildcat! Central got killed with penalties and bad mistakes in the loss to Bullard 24-3. Central will be very good in the 2nd half of the year.
- The X factor is Central…and can they clean up the blunders? If they can, they will run the Wildcats right out of Koligian stadium.
- Pag Meter Prediction Central 42 Sunnyside 14
- Final Central 56 Sunnyside 15
- Central QB Soph Trent Tompkins had a great night throwing with 5 TD passes
- Redwood (2-0) vs Clovis East (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Redwood -4
- Are the Rangers back? They crushed Reedley 36-14 and the T Wolves got run out of Oakland losing to St Ignatius 56-20. How good is Redwood? We will find out. I have this feeling that Redwood is very good and a contender.
- This is a must win for the T Wolves because the schedule gets tougher and tougher. If the Rangers win then they move into the Pag Meter’s top 25 and the favorites to win the WYL.
- The X factor is always the T Wolves defense because they seem to give up a ton of points every game. This could be a shootout. The T Wolves offense struggled
- Pag Meter Prediction Redwood 37 Clovis East 35
- Final Redwood 29 Clovis East 14
- Watch out the Rangers are good!
- Ridgeview (0-2) at Liberty (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Liberty -13
- The Wolf Pack got rattled early and made way too many mistakes in the loss to Stockdale 34-20.. They were not used to playing behind. Jamar Moya got kicked out of the game. The Patriots did what they had to do on the road and beat Clovis West 28-24. They made the bigger plays.
- The X factor is Liberty is a much bigger and much more physical team than Ridgeview.
- Pag Meter Prediction Liberty 34 Ridgeview 20
- Final Liberty 20 Ridgeview 13
- Hanford (0-2) at Sanger (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Sanger -24
- Bad news for Hanford, QB Ryan Johnson, he has a torn ACL in his left knee and that will end his senior year in football and basketball. He suffered it on the 4th play of the season against Buchanan. He has verbally committed to play at San Jose State and San Jose State has said they still want him and that is great news. This game just went from a Sanger 14 point favorite to a 23 point favorite without Johnson.
- The Apaches played a bad 1st half in the win over Fresno High with 4 turnovers.
- The X factor is the Bullpups defense slowing down the triple option.
- Pag Meter Prediction Sanger 38 Hanford 14
- Final Sanger 31 Hanford 14
- Kerman (1-1) vs Madera South (1-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Madera South -10
- The Lions got crushed at home 41-7 to Selma. Either Selma is really good or the Lions are not. We do know that the young Lions offensive line is not good right now. The Stallions scored 2 late TD’s and beat Pacheco 42-29.
- Both teams have QB’s that can light up the scoreboards with Kerman’s Sean Chambers and Madera South’s Jonah Johnson.
- The X factor is the defensive side of the ball. Can Kerman turn it around in 7 days? They sure did. Both defenses have to contain the QB’s. Can they?
- Pag Meter Prediction Madera South 34 Kerman 24
- Final Kerman 42 Madera South 14
- Kerman’s QB Sean Chambers threw 4 TD passes
- Avenal (1-1) at Lindsay (1-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Avenal -9
- The X factor is can the Cardinals defense slow down the Buccaneers running back Jordan Barrera?
- Pag Meter Prediction Avenal 23 Lindsay 14
- Final Lindsay 15 Avenal 8
- Big win for the Cardinals after a bad week 1
- Central Valley Christian (1-0) at Bakersfield Christian (0-1) 7:15pm
- Pag Meter Early line Bakersfield Christian -14
- The Christian super bowl.
- The X factor is CVC is so well coached and we will see just how good BC really is. BC offense is good, BC defense ??
- Pag Meter Prediction (Upset special) CVC 29 BC 25
- Final BC 51 CVC 24
- The Pag Meter blew this upset special! BC offense is so good!!
- Chavez (2-0) at Golden Valley (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Chavez -8
- The Titans got a big win over South 14-6 and Golden Valley got crushed in Taft 47-7.
- The X factor is the Golden Valley defense
- Pag Meter Prediction Chavez 23 Golden Valley 14
- Final Chavez 41 Golden Valley 36
- The Titans in a rare shootout
- Corcoran (0-2) vs Hanford West (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Hanford West -15
- The X factor is the Huskies will be fired up after beating McLane 20-12. The Huskies defense is gooood!
- Pag Meter Prediction Hanford West 23 Corcoran 7
- Final Hanford West 26 Corcoran 0
- Frontier (1-1) at Paso Robles (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Paso Robles -13
- Both teams coming off wins. The Titans will have to play their best game to have a fun bus ride home.
- The X factor is the Titans defense matching up with Paso
- Pag Meter Prediction Paso Robles 36 Frontier 23
- Final Paso Robles 51 Frontier 33
- Dinuba (2-0) at Reedley (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Dinuba -22
- The Emperors are playing good football to start the year and the Pirates are still finding their way.
- The X factor is how will the Pirates defense slow down QB Gustavo Villarreal?
- Pag Meter Prediction Dinuba 39 Reedley 17
- Final Dinuba 41 Reedley 16
- El Diamante (0-2) at Tulare Union (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Tulare Union -35
- The Miners are banged up on both sides of the ball. TU played their best defense game beating MW 35-7.
- The X factor is how can the Miners slow down RB Kazmeir Allen?
- Pag Meter Prediction Tulare Union 42 El Diamante 7
- Final Tulare Union 42 El Diamante 7
- Nailed the scored. Watch out the Redskins (Tribe) have a defense
- Foothill (1-1) at Arvin (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Foothill -3
- The X factor is the Trojans offense and if they can clean up the mistakes, watch out
- Pag Meter Prediction Foothill 27 Arvin 24
- Final Foothill Arvin 30
- Fowler (1-1) at Firebaugh (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Firebaugh -8
- The Redcats beat up Corcoran 34-7 and the Eagles had to hang on to beat Liberty Ranchos 28-26.
- The X factor is the Eagles need to win a game like this if they want to move up in the rankings. The Redcats have owned the Eagles for years. Both teams have potential to be a contender.
- Pag Meter Prediction Firebaugh 36 Fowler 28
- Final Firebaugh 41 Fowler 35
- Independence (0-2) at Stockdale (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Stockdale -30
- The Mustangs come off a big win beating Ridgeview 34-20 and Indy lost to North 21-17. The Mustangs shouldn’t have a let down because we really don’t know if Ridgeview is good. They have the No 1 Clovis Cougars looming on the schedule so they have to get better.
- Pag Meter Prediction Stockdale 37 Independence 7
- Final Stockdale 21 Independence 7
- Kingsburg (0-1) at Golden West (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Golden West -2
- Very interesting game. This is the Vikings opener and GW comes in beating Monache 41-10.
- The X factor is both offenses are real good. Can Kingsburg slow down the wing T?
- Pag Meter Prediction 33 Golden West 29 Kingsburg 27
- Final Golden West 34 Kingsburg 31
- Laton (0-2) at Yosemite (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Yosemite -42
- The Badgers come in on fire after beating a good La Grand team 35-0. Laton lost to Riverdale 35-0.
- The X factor is the Badgers are much too strong on both sides of the ball.
- Pag Meter Prediction Yosemite 42 Laton 0
- Final Yosemite 49 Laton 3
- McFarland (0-2) at Tranquillity (1-1)
- Pag Meter Early line McFarland -3
- This will be a good game with two very even teams.
- The X factor is which team can finish in the red zone?
- Pag Meter Prediction McFarland 20 Tranquility 17
- Final McFarland 40 Tranquility 33
- Mendota (2-0) at Liberty Ranchos (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Mendota -5
- The Aztecs had a great bus ride home after crushing the Orestimba Warriors 36-0. Last year Orestimba went 11-1. The Hawks lost a tough one to Firebaugh 28-26. Liberty is in division 4. That is flat wrong! Move them to division 5.
- The X factor is the Liberty defense and can they slow down the dangerous Aztecs offense?
- Pag Meter Prediction Mendota 29 Liberty 24
- Final Mendota 26 Liberty 19
- Minarets (0-1) at Sierra (1-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Sierra -7
- The Dam Bowl
- Both teams 1st game so the X factor is who makes the fewest mistakes will win the Dam Bowl
- Pag Meter Prediction Sierra 23 Minarets 17
- Final Sierra 42 Minarets 16
- Mira Monte (0-2) at Kennedy (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Kennedy -26
- The X factor is the Thunderbirds were tired of playing the silly 7 vs 7 passing league during the summer and now they get to hit people.
- Pag Meter Prediction Kennedy 39 Mira Monte 13
- Final Kennedy 47 Mira Monte 7
- North (1-1) at East Bakersfield (1-1)
- Pag Meter Early line North -3
- The X factor is the Stars offense is a tad better right now
- Pag Meter Prediction North 20 East 17
- Final East 22 North 19
- Orosi (1-0) at Parlier (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Orosi -11
- The X factor is Parlier has already played a game so that will help. Parlier should be in division 6 with Orosi
- Pag Meter Prediction Orosi 28 Parlier 13
- Final Orosi 35 Parlier 7
- Porterville (1-0) at West (0-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Porterville -17
- The X factor is will the Panthers play good defense this year? The Panthers defense has struggled more than any team with a good program by far in the valley. Not this week!
- Pag Meter Prediction Porterville 37 West 20
- Final Porterville 35 West 6
- If the Panthers play great defense….watch out!
- Riverdale (2-0) at Orange Cove (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Riverdale -4
- This will be a very good game.
- The X factor will be the 4th quarter and who makes the plays
- Pag Meter Prediction 32 Riverdale 27 Orange Cove 23
- Final Riverdale 33 Orange Cove 31
- Dos Palos (2-0) vs Roosevelt (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Dos Palos -21
- Broncos nation has been upset with the Pag Meter over the rankings. It will all work out if the Broncos continue to win. The Broncos got a nice win over Sierra Pacific 34-28 and Roosevelt got blown out at Chowchilla 51-0.
- The X factor is how will the Rough Riders play this week? They will get better and better. Broncos play very good defense. Can the Rough Riders hit the end zone?
- Pag Meter Prediction Dos Palos 30 Roosevelt 7
- Final Dos Palos 30 Roosevelt 0
- The Rough Riders have not scored in 8 straight quarters
- Shafter (1-1) at Highland (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Highland -15
- This could be a shootout.
- The X factor is the defensive side of the ball. The Scots have a very good offense.
- Pag Meter Prediction Highland 31 Shafter 16
- Final Highland 45 Shafter 27
- South (1-1) at Delano (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line South 4
- The X factor is one of these team will have a good offensive night. They both lost in week 1, 14-6. South will be dangrous very soon.
- Pag Meter Prediction South 27 Delano 13
- Final South 34 Delano 14
- Taft (1-1) vs Monache (1-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Taft -12
- The Warriors ran all over Golden Valley in the win 47-7. Robert Cozine rushed for 262 yards including 3 TD’s and Setefano Maui rushed for 158 yards also scored 3 TD’s.
- Monache lost to Golden West 41-10 and now they face a very good Taft team.
- The X factor is Taft is not the same team when they travel but they are real good! Monache has everybody coming back from last year. They will be very good in the 2nd half of the year.
- Pag Meter Prediction Taft 35 Monache 23
- Final Monache 35 Taft 12
- Taft RB Robert Cozine did not play
- Tulare Western (2-0) at Mt. Whitney (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Tulare Western -21
- The Mustangs come in after beating El Diamante 28-7 and the Pioneers lost at Tulare Union 35-7.
- The X factor is the TW defense is much better than the MW offense. MW plays at home and that will fire up the Pioneers.
- Pag Meter Prediction Tulare Western 35 Mt Whitney 14
- Final Tulare Western 54 Mt Whitney 20
- The score was 20-20 in the 1st half
- Woodlake (1-1) at Exeter (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Exeter -10
- This could be the toughest game of the year before the playoffs for the Tigers. If the Tigers win, they could go 10-0. They beat Orange Cove 48-21 in week 1 and Exeter crushed Lindsay 62-0. The Monarchs have the makings of a very good team and division 4 ,you better take notice of the Exeter Monarchs!
- The X factor is the Tigers offense vs the Monarchs defense. This could be a very close game or a Exeter blowout.
- Pag Meter Prediction Exeter 31 Woodlake 21
- Final Exeter 32 Woodlake 7
- The Monarchs defense is real good
- Bakersfield (2-0) vs Bear Creek (0-1) (Lakewood, Co)
- Pag Meter Early line Bakersfield -27
- The Drillers crushed Pleasant Grove 42-7. PG had zero clue how to play against the Drillers offense. Bear Creek gets to open up playing the speedy Drillers.
- The X factor is Bear Creek has to open up against the Drillers speed, the strange Drillers defense and the triple option. Good luck with that. Are the Drillers back? Still don’t know?? It’s hard to say because PG defense was not lined up correctly and couldn’t even tackle the cheerleaders.
- Pag Meter Prediction Bakersfield 34 Bear Creek 7
- Final Bakersfield 52 Bear Creek 0
- California City (1-1) at Littlerock (1-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Littlerock -3
- The X factor is Cal City getting off to a great start. Set the tone early. If not the home team will win. Long road trip.
- Pag Meter Prediction Littlerock 17 Cal City 14
- Final Littlerock 16 Cal City 0
- Garces (1-1) at Arroyo Grande (1-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Arroyo Grande -3
- The Rams outplayed and outcoached Bakersfield Christian in the win 44-21. Can they do it on the road. Arroyo Grande lost to a very good Lompoc team 28-14.
- The X factor is Garces offense vs Arroyo Grande defense. It’s simple, If Garces plays good defense, they can win.
- Pag Meter Prediction Arroyo Grande 27 Garces 24
- Final Arroyo Grande 36 Garces 32
- Gonzales (0-2) at Coalinga (1-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Coalinga -14
- The X factor is the Horned Toads are playing at home
- Pag Meter Prediction Coalinga 27 Gonzales 13
- Final Coalinga 47 Gonzales 23
- The Horned Toads snapped their 11 game losing streak
- Oak Park (2-0) at Desert (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Oak Park -10
- The Italian Stallion Eagles QB Vincenzo Granatelli had a day throwing the ball going 16-19 for 328 yards and 7 TD passes in beating Beverly Hills 54-0. Desert showed everybody that they are a team you better watch out for after they played Immanuel even on the road. Sophomore RB Lontrelle Diggs rushed for 231 yards and scored 2 TD’s.
- The X factor is how good is Beverly Hills defense? Got to take the Italian Stallion
- Pag Meter Prediction Oak Park 37 Desert 27
- Final Oak Park 54 Desert 12
- Rosamond (2-0) at Lancaster (0-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Rosamond -3
- The X factor is Rosamond has to travel and this is the Lancaster opening game. Rosamond should win on the road with a very offense. Defense??
- Pag Meter Prediction Rosamond 26 Lancaster 23
- Final Rosamond 37 Lancaster 30
- Silver Valley (2-0) at Kern Valley (1-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Kern Valley -3
- It’s the Valley bowl!
- The X factor is both defenses are very good. These teams are so even. Last year SV won at home 14-13. Can KV win at home this year?
- Pag Meter Prediction Kern Valley 24 Silver Valley 21
- Final Silver Valley 20 Kern Valley 12
- Strathmore (2-0) at Templeton (0-1)
- Pag Meter Early line Strathmore -4
- This would be a huge win for the Spartans and they have a very good team!
- The X factor is the Spartans offensive line.
- Pag Meter Prediction Strathmore 24 Templeton 20
- Final Strathmore 25 Templeton 20
- Tehachapi (0-1) at Burroughs (2-0)
- Pag Meter Early line Burroughs -7
- This will be a hard hitting game and it could come down to the final minutes.
- The X factor is the Warriors offense with long drives and has to finish with TD’s to win.
- Pag Meter Prediction Burroughs 24 Tehachapi 17
- Final Burroughs 22 Tehachapi 14
- Yerington (1-0) at Bishop Union (0-2)
- Pag Meter Early line Yerington -14
- The X factor is the Bishop Union defense
- Pag Meter Prediction Yerington 28 Bishop Union 14
- Final Yerington 33 Bishop Union 14
- Frazier Mountain (0-2) vs Desert Christian (1-1) at Lancaster 7:00pm
- Pag Meter Early line Desert Christian -40
- The X factor is how good can Frazier Mt be if they couldn’t field a team last week and had to forfeit?
- Pag Meter Prediction Desert Christian 46 Frazier Mt 6
- Final Desert Christian 52 Frazier Mt 13